Translate

Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Cosmic Christ Reveals Himself | God And I Article on Speakingtree.in

........Did I, like many others, make the mistake of making Jesus my own parochial God? What about the simple people who saw Jesus in nature all around? I have now become more aware of the Christ of the cosmos -- in the mighty winds, oceans and trees.

As I look out of the window this morning, there is the shimmer of heat and I can feel the hot morning sun touch my cheeks. But there are islands of cool and nature seems to be as much at ease in summer as in the winter months and the monsoons.......
The Cosmic Christ Reveals Himself | God And I Article on Speakingtree.in:

'via Blog this'

1 comment:

  1. We are multidimensional beings.You are greater than you believe you are.

    ReplyDelete